Full extension and porch construction service
Alongside our glazed conservatory and orangery extensions, Newview are also able to provide a full extension build service. We are able to extend your home with either a full house or porch extension, catering for all aspects of the building process, from initial planning through to post installation inspection. Newview have the expertise and resources to provide fully qualified professionals in all trade disciplines to complete any project, including personnel to carry out any plastering or underfloor heating which may be required.
Newview are also able to construct additional outdoor extension builds such as patios and garden rooms to accompany full extension projects. If you have any queries regarding our extension services, don’t hesitate to contact us.
The process from start to finish
Getting your dream extension is a simple five step process, with Newview taking care of all planning, surveying and additional work which may need to be carried out.
- We’ll supply you with an Initial quote, with full specification and prices along with CAD drawings of our proposed design.
- If required, we can supply an architect to oversee the beginning of the project, carry out risk assessments, planning applications, and coordinate any council involvement if necessary.
- We can provide full electrical, woodwork, plastering, tiling and underfloor heating services to provide a comprehensive service.
- After all the above has been agreed and you’re happy with proposed plans, we will proceed with groundworks and the erection of the structure through to completion.
- A building inspector can be supplied to ensure full compliance, and after completion we offer a 10 year guarantee and aftercare service to make sure that you’re absolutely happy with your new extension.